Karma was a bitch with a good sense of humor.
Learn from the mistakes of others you won't have time to make them all your self.
I've heard that men are like fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.
I'd tell him to go to hell, but it just so happens I'm stuck there and don't want to have to see him every day.
Half the people in Lucky Harbor were in love with him. The other half were men and didn't count. -Tara on Ford
The smile made her want to hug him, and maybe love him up some more. Stupid smile.
Never do anything that you don't want to have to explain to 9-1-1 personnel.
It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
Oh good Lord. She definitely hadn't put on enough deodorant for this.
Where did that flashlight come from?" Chloe asked. "My purse." Chloe looked at Tara. "She carries a flashlight in her purse." "For emergencies," Maddie said, trying to see into the yard. "You have any chocolate?" Chloe asked hopefully. "For emergencies?" "Of course. Side Pocket, next to the fork.
He can cook and give good massages. What more do you need in a husband?
Men are like roses. You have to watch out for the pricks.
How about we give each other everything we can and not blame each other for what we can't.
When I'm writing, the romance is always the most important thing to me, but I really love adding in slices of real life, and for me that real life always includes animals.
They say money talks, but all mine ever says is 'good-bye sucker.
Live as big as you can, with what you've got.
A thong. God bless the thong. He hooked his fingers in the silk sides and tugged, rolling the silk down her legs until it hit the floor, his favorite place for panties.
As for the military or service professionals, I have nothing but respect for them, but come on, when it comes to romance novels, we all know it's really about the uniforms and how the guys look in them!
You're a Daniels and a Walker. That means you're 99% fine stubbornness, tenacity and resilience combined", Tara said. "And the other 1%?" Mia asked as they sat at the tiny galley table. Ford wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her in close. "Perfection.
Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
My mom told me that I should trust the man who could see the sorrow behind my smile, the love behind my anger, and the reasons behind my silence.
I'm going to shoot somebody," Maddie said. "Sawyer hates when people do that. It's a whole bunch of paperwork.
I'm not defined by what people think of me. My happiness comes from within.
Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don't need an appointment.
You could start an argument in an empty house.
Try asking sometime. Not all women will stand for that 50 Shades crap, you know.
I'd want to have sex with myself. All the time.
Sounds like you kids have some talking to do. I'll be eavesdropping from the kitchen.
Tag opened the door to his knock, and with a look of disappointment, peered behind Wade. "You got someone better coming over?" Wade asked him. "Pizza," Tag said.
I threatened to kung fu you. Oh my God.
And I specialize in fixing things up and restoring them to their former glory." She wondered if that talent extended to humans, maybe even humans who never really had a former glory.
Experience is something you get" after you need it.
Just when you think you've hit rock bottom, someone will hand you a shovel.
Remember, you're unique. And so is everyone else.
Accept that some days you're the bug, and some days you're going to be the windshield.
If it's going to be two against one, make sure you aren't the one.
Oh boy. His chest was smooth and warm and hard as stone, and she wanted to both touch and nibble. And lick. Could she pretty please lick?
He turned to shut and lock the door, then came close, his gaze touching her features. "I missed you, Holly." Her heart caught painfully. The poor organ seemed to be getting quite the workout lately.
Smile...it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Love is when someone puts you on a pedestal and yet when you fall, they're there to catch you anyway.' - Tara Daniels